From: J Dalessandro [mailto:joe@nan0.com]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 6:39 PM
To: linux-raid@vger.kernel.org
Subject: RAID1 problem, newbie to RAID

I am trying to get RAID1 working on a Debian machine with a 2.4.20
kernel. I hope I am close, but this is my first attempt at RAID on any
platform.

I seem to get two out of three partitions. I think my problem is in that
my "/" partition is mounted, but I'm new to RAID and I'm not sure how to
fix this issue. Below is my: /proc/mdstat, raidtab, fdisk -l outputs.
What am I missing here to solve my bungled configuration?

CM:~# cat /proc/mdstat
Personalities : [raid1]
read_ahead 1024 sectors
md0 : active raid1 hda1[0]