Re: RAID backup - mtx w/ tcl

aloha kanoa

iz a kama-aina 2... or at least was... 20+yrs ago..

"usefulness" of an app is highly dependent on the reader??
	- think some coders look for one or two lines of
	"how did they do that" and merge that process/proceedure
	into their code

- think having a tcl based backup gui is useful

- my backup gui is html-based ( Backup.www.pl )
	- w/ search capability so that users can do their own
	searching in backups for the missing files they want restored

- collection of backup scripts ( backup to any media )
	http://www.Linux-Backup.net

layta bruddah ... ( sorry.. couldnt resist .. cracking up )
alvin

-