Re: Disks out of sync

Apparantly it should happen automatically when you put the drive back
in.  (And raidstop/start the drive).  If not, while the array is
started, run 'raidhotadd' on the drive.  It will treat the out of sync
drive as a new spare.. then once it's done syncing the spare it will
treat the spare as if it was the drive missing (that is, it will
upgrade it's status as a spare to a full fledge drive).

p.s. I'm not an expert, but I did just have to do this on mine (except
the auto part didn't work, so I had to use the hotadd part).

-Gryn (Adam Luter)

-