ANNOUCE: mdctl 0.6 available

I would like to announce the availability of mdctl-0.6 from

  http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~neilb/source/mdctl/

Note:
  it is expected that the name will change when 1.0 comes out,
  probably to mdadmin (it is easier to pronounce)

Changes:
  There is now a ChangeLog file.  The relevant section is below.
  Highlights are:
    --build actually works!
    --examine --scan
       creates some ARRAY lines suitable for mdctl.conf
    Manpage substantially improved

  Please read the manpage and tell me where further improvements can
  be made.

NeilBrown

Changes Prior to 0.6 release

    -   Remove the limit on the number of device names that can be
	given on the command line.
    -   Fix bug in --assemble --force where it would only update a
	single superblock.
    -   Fix bogus printing of big numbers not being block devices
	when given names of devices that don't exist.
    -   When --assemble --force, consider superblocks with an event
	count that is 1 behind as out-of-date.  Normally they are
	considered up-to-date (as the kernel assumes this too).
    -   When marking drives as not-failed in the superblock,
	we also mark them as ACTIVE and SYNC.
    -   Don't start arrays for which not all drives are available unless:
	 --scan   which implies that all drives were found automatically
	 --run    which means the user knows what they want
	 --force  which means that we are fixing something broken
    -   Make sure all device numbers passed as 3rd arg of ioctl
	are passed as unsigned lock, so that it works on SPARC
    -   If HOT_ADD_DISK failes for -a, then only try ADD_NEW_DISK
	if we cannot read from the array, i.e. if the array is
	not started yet.
    -   man page update
    -   Taught Examine to handle --scan. It examines all devices listed
	on DEVICE lines in the config file.
    -   Added --brief (-b) flag for Examine and Detail to print out
	and mdctl.conf compatible description with uuid=, level=,
	disks= and  - for Examine - devices=
	--examine --brief collects all devices the make the one array and
	list them as one entry.
    -   Added level= and disks= options to ARRAY lines in config files
	so --brief output could be used as-is.
    -   Make parity style ({left,right}-{,a}symmetric) consistantly use -,
	never _.
    -   Add "Array Size" to --detail output
    -   Change "Size" to "Device Size" and exclude from Detail of arrays
	that do not have a consistent device size.
    -   Add Human readable MiB or GiB value on size lines of Detail and Examine
    -   --assemble --scan  doesn't complain about active drives
    -   require number of spares given in -x to be listed.
    -   Made --build actually work.
-