Re: perfomance on IDE-Raid

	Hello Gregory ,  I on the other hand have not had my systems
	(yes plural) use that much CPU for during an rebuild .  I'd
	check & look at the sysctl's for rebuild cpu % .  Also I have
	had very minor troubles with hw-raid devices (lately, knock on
	wood ;-) .  I had my first dac960 array up and running in 6 hours
	and that included remanufacturing the compaq 1500r so I could run
	68 pin cables to the drive in their bays .  ;-)  Twyl , JimL

ps:	When are you guy's going to REALLY start advertising those
	headless cards of yours ?