Need Pulseaudio Modules

Hello,

I have installed "pulseaudio-15.0-2.el9.x86_64" on a Rocky Linux 9.2 (onyx) server, and on a Centos 7 .9 server.

Pulse audio is working fine with "pusleaudio --start", but I am not able to run it with "pulseaudio --system", because I am missing the required pulseaudio modules.

I have not been able to locate where I can download the required pulseaudio modules needed to run "pulseaudio --system".

I am new to pulseaudio, so my knowledge is limited, but I think the 3 modules that I need to install are:

module-native-protocol-tcp

module-zeroconf-publish

module-zeroconf-discover

If someone could let me know where I could download the modules required to run "pulseaudio --system", I would appreciate your help.

If I need any additional modules for "pulseaudio --system", please let know their names and where I could download them.

My goal is to add audio to a pulseaudio client running with a tigervnc client on a Centos 7.9 server.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim West

jimwestattglobal.net