Re: Using module-ladspa-sink - what LADSPA plugin exactly do I need to install?

Doron,

if you need an equalizer which is not necessarily a LADSPA plugin, have a look at https://github.com/wwmm/easyeffects/blob/master/README.md . There is a version of EasyEffects not only for PipeWire, but for PulseAudio too, it is called PulseEffects. https://flathub.org/apps/com.github.wwmm.pulseeffects probably would be a good start.

--Sergei.