Re: I see no way to report a bug on "How to report a bug" wiki page

It's not your fault. There is really nothing there under "how to report a bug" about, you know, how to actually report a bug. Maybe this is one reason why pulseaudio has had so many "BLAST AT 100% FULL VOLUME THROUGH YOUR HEADPHONES" bugs.