Re: pa_simple_new function - Failed to load cookie file from cookie: Not a directory

Hi Sean,

thank you very much for the reply.

I figured out my mistake.
I actually modified the HOME environment variable in my program
by using the pointer that was returned by the getenv() function.
(which is not a pointer to a copy of the string but to the actual env var...)

I wonder why pulseaudio is using these authentication cookies when trying to
connect to a local pulseaudio server though.

Regards
Björn