How to map 2 channels from a 32-channel USB device to L/R?

This has been driving me crazy for a few weeks!  I do volunteer work around Town, and a local church got its hands on a really nice Allen-Heath QU-24 sound board.  It has a USB-B jack. I recently set up a Video camera with control computer for streaming services and events. The new sound board was to vastly improve the audio quality.

When I connect it to the church's "streaming" computer, running Ubuntu 20.04 it is recognized as both a SOURCE and SINK device. In Audacity, I can select any of the 32-channels and see they are working.  We have our streaming mix (9) on CH17 and CH18, repeated on CH1 and CH2 for testing.  Again, Audacity has no problem selecting any of them.

They stream using Zoom, Zoom lists the QU-24 but when selected no audio.  We use OBS Studio 27.2.4 for the video (virtual camera), it also lists the QU-24 but no audio.

I figured out half of my solution by creating a virtual sink monitor that Zoom can use as a microphone:

# include the default.pa pulseaudio config file
.include /etc/pulse/default.pa

# null sink
.ifexists module-null-sink.so
load-module module-null-sink sink_name=Source
.endif

# virtual source
.ifexists module-virtual-source.so
load-module module-virtual-source source_name=VirtualMic master=Source.monitor
.endif

Which I learned from this post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goeucg7A9qE

https://github.com/NapoleonWils0n/cerberus/blob/master/pulseaudio/virtual-mic.org

Which I tested with an analog mic into OBS that came out the Zoom meeting.

So, if OBS is not going to pickup the QU audio for me, is there a PACTL command I can use to path CH1/CH2 to my virtual sink?  Or, even better, CH17/CH18?

Thank you in advance!