Never auto-select a device as the fallback

Hello folks,

As I mentioned in a previous thread, I use some external sound cards as interfaces to amateur radios. For those sound cards, I never want them to be selected as the fallback or default, especially for output but also for input. I'd like to keep the behavior of automatically moving fallbacks so my Bluetooth headphones will be selected when they're connected, and go back to my speakers when they're disconnected, but the radio interfaces should never be eligible for auto-selection like that. Is that possible?

Chris