Re: Bluetooth headset HSP/HFP sound not working but microphone is

Dear all,

I've managed to solve my Bluetooth issue. My headset is now working both in HSP/HFP and A2DP (LDAC) mode. I did reinstall all dependencies of my bluetooth setup:

```
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get purge bluez libldac pulseaudio-modules-bt # Remove packages

sudo apt-get autoremove # Cleanup

sudo apt-get reinstall -y libfdk-aac-dev libavcodec-dev libpulse-dev libdbus-1-dev libsbc-dev libltdl-dev libbluetooth-dev # Renistall as some of these cannot be purged

sudo apt-get install bluez libldac pulseaudio-modules-bt

sudo reboot # Might not be nessecary

```

And changed settings in `sudo gedit /etc/pulse/default.pa` according to the manual of `pulseaudio-modules-bt`.
I have a single remaining question, how to reset all audio related configuration files? I tried
```

sudo apt-cache pkgnames pulse |xargs -n 1 sudo apt-get -o Dpkg::Options::="--force-confmiss" install --reinstall

```

But apparently I did not reset all my configuration files, afterall `/etc/pulse/default.pa` did still have some edits afterwards.
I cannot `purge` pulseaudio either, as it is a prerequisite of ao gnome (ubuntu flavour).
What is the best way of resetting al user and system config files?

Kind regards,
Bram Lagerweij