Re: a2dp_sink not available for headphone/headset

> Hello,
>
> I have a Jabra Revo headphone/headset device and can´t get the a2dp_sink
> enabled for it.
> (....)

I just found the answer.
Module hidp has not been loaded. After manual modprobe hidp the
a2dp_sink became available!

I now wonder, when hidp usually gets loaded, I think when bluetooth gets
loaded, hidp should get loaded as well, but that´s a matter for Linux
distributors....