Re: Mixing midi output and microphone to conferencing app

One approach would be to create the virtual device for the MIDI output alone. Then capture both MIDI output and headset microphone tracks individually using exact constraints at getUserMedia(), then connect each individual MediaStreamTrack to a Web Audio API MediaStreamAudioDestinationNode where both tracks will be playing in that stream, for example, see https://stackoverflow.com/a/40571531.