May I modify the configuration of the path 'analog-output-lineout.conf'

Hi guys,

I found a Jack that it is Line Out CLFE in the sound card 'Realteck ACL662 rev3',
and this Jack can adapt 'Mapping multichannel-output' of the profile-sets 'default.conf'.

Would you please tell me what Line Out CLFE is, and the difference is with Line Out? thanks.

Because there is a volume issue when to switch port from headphones to Line Out CLFE,
I will modify the path file 'analog-output-lineout.conf' so that I can fix this volume issue,
and Line Out CLFE will adapt this path file.

Would you please tell me if I can make such a modification as below? thanks.

Previous configuration of analog-output-lineout.conf:
[Jack Line Out CLFE]
state.plugged = unknown
state.unplugged = unknown
required-any = any

Current configuration of analog-output-lineout.conf: