Re: System-wide PulseAudio instance with realtime priority as non-root from systemd

It appears it was a systemd config issue, rather than an issue with
pulse.  In addition to updating /etc/security/limits.conf, I also
needed to add the following to the [Service] stanza in my pulseaudio
service file:

LimitRTPRIO=95
LimitNICE=-19

But I still cannot get realtime (fifo) scheduling to work.  I
additionally have this in my Service stanza:

CPUSchedulingPolicy=fifo

And this in /etc/pulse/daemon.conf:

realtime-scheduling = yes

But still not getting realtime priority:

# chrt -p `pgrep pulseaudio`
pid 1203's current scheduling policy: SCHED_OTHER
pid 1203's current scheduling priority: 0

Thanks!