Why I can't find multichannel-input and multichannel-output paths in path folder

Hi guys,

I have a computer with using Realtek ALC662 rev3,  it can adapt the multichannel profile below,

but I can't find multichannel-input and multichannel-output paths in path folder

(/usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/paths), please tell me the working logic of

multi-channel profile, and how it differs from other profiles, thanks!

[Mapping multichannel-output]
device-strings = hw:%f
channel-map = left,right,rear-left,rear-right
exact-channels = false
fallback = yes
priority = 1
direction = output
paths-output = multichannel-output

[Mapping multichannel-input]
device-strings = hw:%f
channel-map = left,right,rear-left,rear-right
exact-channels = false
fallback = yes
priority = 1
direction = input