Re: How to create a virtual microphone with source set as default monitor device?

> There are a couple of options. One is to simply redirect the sink input
once it is opened (e.g. with pavucontrol).

That option is used at
https://github.com/guest271314/captureSystemAudio#launch_pavucontrol.

For the pavucontrol option the next goal is to embed pavucontrol in an
HTML document.

> If you really need a non-monitor source device to be present, I think
your best option would be module-remap-source. It shouldn't be too hard
to come up with a "remap" that's just a passthrough:

> https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/User/Modules/#module-remap-source

Chromium is expecting a microphone device. Currently if a monitor is
set at command line the capture throws an exception, see
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=931749.

Have so far tried kernel module and null-sink without achieving
capture of system audio.

What is the command for the remap option for this case?