Does the HSP/HFP bluetooth profile sound like this?

Title: Marionetas Mey

I have a Sony CECHYA-0076 with a TPLink UB400 Bluetooth. Finally I could connect everything  to use as a sink/source device. Tried recording to Audacity, creating a module-jack to put inside it and, the simpliest way to test it, creating a loopback module to "hear what I talk" inmediatly.

I read everywhere that the HSP/HFP is not a good sound... but every bluetooth microphone using this profile sounds as terrible as this? I tried everything (*) to improve it, but with no success. Please, hear attached file or click on https://sndup.net/3smb

So, if this is normal audio quality for HSP/HFP... who was the person that allowed this profile to be available? It's completely unacceptable.

Here is my question in StackExchange: https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/590641/how-to-improve-mic-quality-from-a-bluetooth-headset, but I think that it has no possible answer. I mean, there is no way to improve what was created like that.

Sincerely, I don't understand.

--

Mario Sottile - Director
(011) 15.6283.1576