Re: Block sizes

On 27.05.20 14:11, Robert Bielik wrote:

Hi all,

Running my ladspa plugin I can see all sorts of block(fragment) sizes in the run function (it starts f.i. with 8059 frames…(?)). Is there any way to force these to say 512 frames per fragment?

Regards

/R

No, PA uses variable block size. Again, I have patches that implement a module-plugin-sink
which allows to write PA specific filter plugins that can use a fixed block size and have a callback
to allow the filter to rewind or can disable rewinding.