Re: pa echo-cancel module and alsa

So it appears my alsa configuration was messing things up a bit I think, and as I have only one app using audio, there is only little interest in not using the default pulse config...
A parallel thread regarding AEC points out to time scheduling issues on raspberry pi.

So I could make AEC work by:
- removing my alsa config and just keeping the default pulse device
- defining my echo-cancel sink and source as default

Now the autoload creates an additional sink for the alsa device
alsa_output.platform-bcm2835_audio.stereo-fallback and sets it by as the default sink, overwritting the default sink i defined in the configuration.

How can i force pulse autoload to either not add that input device, or not set it as default sink?

thanks
Monkey