Network problem

I am trying to access a pulseaudio network server (running on Debian)
from a FreeBSD host also running pulseaudio. The network access is
enabled on the server for other machines without authentication.

However the server sinks do not show up in pavucontrol.

I have avahi enabled, and can access the network server with ssh from
the FreeBSD host.

It's also the same .config/pulse/cookie on the machines.

I can access the network server from other machines on the network.

What did I forget to configure?

Regards,

Per Gunnarsson