Sample format spec with Linear 16bit 16kHz

Hi

Did you test other resample methods? There are quite a few available
and "trivial" is definitely the worst of them.

Although it maybe depend on CPU, Is there any recommend setting for
resampling-method?
Could you tell me a character for each parameters in resampling-method?

> Sorry, currently I have no idea what goes wrong. The number of 96 bytes /
> 10ms
> sounds weird and does not match any of the involved sample rates / formats.
> Is your code available somewhere so that I can take a look?

I attached source code to control pulseaudio.Could you take a look my code?
start function
 usbbtf_hs_start()
read callback
 usbbtf_hs_stream_read_cb()

I got 96bytes voice data as a parameter of usbbtf_hs_stream_read_cb().
So I didn't have a clue to find any hint on this code.

Is there any sample code for implement to control pulseaudio?
Is it possibly code for parec and another command for pulseaudio?
I refered to Linux Sound Programming.

Best Regards,
Shinnosuke Suzuki

E-mail : suzukisn at gmail.com