module-sine for generating two independent sine wave signals on the left and right output of a sound device

I want to use MODULE-SINE to produce two independent sine wave signals with
different frequencies on the left and right output of a sound card:

By using :

pactl load-module module-sine frequency=1000

I get of course the same 1000Hz signal on both channels and

pactl unload-module module-sine stops both of them.

So the question is whether there is a configuration to start and stop left
and right channel independently and to run them with different frequencies?

Thank you in advance

Sporex