HFP AG using laptop mic as audio to play on Hands-free device

Hi all,

I was able to successfully connect using HFP AG profile(git
PulseAudio) with a handsfree device.
If I switch the profile from sound setting to HSP/HFP I can see the
sounds played on the laptop are transferred using SCO channel. Also, i
can record the sound from the handsfree device.

Instead of playing an audio file I want to transfer the audio that I
speak using laptop mic to the hansfree device and vice-versa.

Is there is a way to change the way I want as I mentioned above? If so
please guide me in right direction.

Thanks,
Sathish N