Endpoints switching rules

Hi All,

I am facing noise issues when playing through Speaker/Headphone using
pulseaduio and UCM config files but this is not happening in case of normal
alsa_play. My Hifi is

                cset "name='SPO Switch' 1"

                cset "name='Speaker Playback Switch' 1,1"

                cset "name='Speaker Switch' 1"

                cset "name='HPO L Switch' 0"
                cset "name='HPO R Switch' 0"

I have checked Volume levels when playing with UCM config and normal
alsa_aplay and both level were same.

Is pulseaudio internally raises volume in case of Playback???

Regards
Nishit