Endpoints switching rules

So, Speaker settings should always be on?? I am using below UCM config for
speaker and headphones

/**** Speaker Sequence ****/
SectionDevice."Speaker" {
Comment "Speaker"

ConflictingDevice [
"Headphones"
]
EnableSequence [
cdev "hw:broxtonrt298"
exec "echo HiFi Speaker EnableSequnece"
cset "name='SPO Switch' 1"
cset "name='Speaker Playback Switch' 1,1"
cset "name='Speaker Switch' 1"
cset "name='HPO L Switch' 0"
cset "name='HPO R Switch' 0"
]

DisableSequence [
]
Value {
PlaybackChannels "2"
PlaybackPriority "1"
JackHWMute "Headphones"
}
}

/*** Headphone sequence ****/
SectionDevice."Headphones" {
Comment "Headphones"

ConflictingDevice [
"Speaker"
]
EnableSequence [
cdev "hw:broxtonrt298"
exec "echo HiFi Headphones EnableSequnece"
cset "name='HPO L Switch' 1"
cset "name='HPO R Switch' 1"
cset "name='Headphone Jack Switch' 1"
cset "name='Speaker Playback Switch' 0,0"
]

DisableSequence [
]
Value {