pavucontrol: new release?

Am 23.03.2015 um 07:15 schrieb David Henningsson:

> Hrm, this pavucontrol application seems a bit difficult to test (and I
> do want to test it before I release it...)
>
> How do you others do it? First, if I try an out-of-tree build, it
> fails updating some README file. Second, if I don't, it does compile,
> but running from build directory fails with
> Gtk::Builder::add_from_file throwing a Glib::FileError. Any tricks I'm
> missing here?

Regarding README you may want to check whether it's the problem
described in
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pulseaudio-discuss/2015-March/023368.html.
A patch fixing this issue was submitted by Alexander E. Patrakov
(http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pulseaudio-discuss/2015-March/023371.html)
and definitely should be merged before an actual release, imho.