snd_pcm_avail no reliable

Hi all

     I tried using a smaller period_size (about 1/16 of hwbuf_size),
snd_pcm_avail returned a better value.
     But cpu usage moved from 1% to 4%, since we are using it in a
automotive, we don`t care about power saving,  I think it is acceptable.

     But I`m not sure if there is any other down side about "time based
scheduling" ?

BR,
Lixin

å?¨ 2015å¹´06æ??09æ?¥ 15:15, Arun Raghavan å??é??: