GSoC 2014 call for ideas

Hello,
This year's call for projects participation is out, and I'd like to
gauge interest in participation. I'm happy to run org admin duty
again, and if you've got ideas for a project and/or would like to
mentor a student, please drop your name on the wiki:

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Software/PulseAudio/GSoC2014/

We should decide one way or the other by mid next week so that we can
get our org application in well in time if we're doing this.

Cheers,
Arun

p.s.: If you need access to the wiki, see
http://wiki.freedesktop.org/sitewranglers/wiki/401/ or just send me
the text you want on the page and I'll put it in.