KMD Wireless Talkback Pro problems

27.08.2014 03:21, Br?ulio Bhavamitra wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> When I plug the usb radio, only the microphone is detected. Then if I
> kill pulseaudio, it restarts automatically and detect the output and the
> input correctly.
>
> I'm using pavucontrol.
>
> regards,
> br?ulio

Hello.

A common cause of this type of bug is that some other program (e.g.
linphone or speech-dispatcher) starts concurrently with PulseAudio and
also probes all ALSA devices. Therefore, PulseAudio sees the device as
being busy and thus unavailable, and never retries. The correct fix
would be to reconfigure that other program to use PulseAudio.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov