> ubuntu 13.04
> ubuntu 13.10
> linux mint 15 mate
> linux mint 15 kde
> linux mint 16 cinnamon

*My config:*

> Creative X-FI Titanium
> Analog 5.1 sound system by Edifer.

On all distros the same issue that do not have answers in the google.

*I have no sound through Center and Subwoofer channels. In Windows 7 64 bit
all working good.*

*Alsmamixer* DO have *center/lfe* bar. and it's not muted. When I tried to
replace jacks, for example My center/subwoofer jack to front
right/left connector, I *DO* have my center and subwoofer sound, but as
front left and right.

As I understand pulseaudio have problems with detecting my jacks of 5.1
analog system.

Please tell me that is some way to configure my audio in right way. I
really want to switch to linux.

PS. Here is the link with the simillar problem, but little different
config, and I DO have Center/Lfe channel in alsamixer:
http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=148016

remain with no answer.

-----
Best regards, Andriev Vladislav Igorevich.