pulseaudio and remote desktop

Hi,

Background:
Xrdp is an open source RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) server that
runs on Unices.  It allows RDP clients running on Windows and Unices
to connect to it and presents a Unix desktop on the client computer.
So for example from a Windows 7 computer I can connect to an Xrdp
server running on my Ubuntu system and I will then have access to
my Ubuntu desktop on the Windows 7 computer.

The problem:
Xrdp does not yet support audio redirection, which means that RDP
clients that connect to it cannot cannot hear any music/sound that is
played on the server.

RDP protocol has built in features that supports audio redirection.
What I need to understand is how to use Pulseaudio to read audio data
on a per user login basis, without playing any of the sound on the physical
speaker on the server. For example, lets say I am logged into my ubuntu
system and I'm playing a youtube video. User A  and User B login via
xrdp and they both start playing different youtube videos. The audio
from User A and B should not be played on the speaker on the server
and I need a way to read the audio data from User A and B and
using Pulseaudio.

I'm sure PA has support for this, but if someone can guide me in the
right direction, it will be helpful.

thanks for your help
L.K