thank you all for a nice summer of code

Hi PulseAudio community,

It's a great honour for me to be selected as this year's google summer
of code on PulseAudio project and now GSoC is nearing the end. I would
say it's a nice experience for me. I'm involved in the mailing list
discussion, get used to talk on IRC room, I've never done this before
:) Everyone here is quite nice, whenever I got a question, I can ask
and also everyone is sharing his/her tips, e.g. I once asked how to
use the git related tools and many people respond. I'll still be
around, looking for things that i'm capable of to fix or to improve.
Thank you guys! I had a great summer, and hope you had too. :)

Thanks!