Audio routing policy

Hi,

I am one of the authors of the MeeGo policy system and currently
trying to do something similar @Intel. The original MeeGo policy
system was used in Nokia products (in N900 and in the currently
shipping N9).

In MeeGo we had a policy decision daemon that communicated its
routing, corking and muting decisions to a pulseaudio module that did
enforce the decisions. MeeGo had its own policy module in pulseaudio
which you can see in the MeeGo gitorious archive if you were
interested.