Getting rid of annoying (but harmless) linking warnings

Well, while I haven't tested it and I don't consider myself an autotools
expert, usually the reason for such behavior is similar across packages:
wrong order of library dependencies in _LIBADD var.

It's actually not that harmless: usually this leads to linking to the
libraries in the live system, instead of the ones, you've just built.
Here it didn't happened probably only cause of arch incompatibility.

But getting to the point, it *seems* that the solution would be
moving libpulsecommon- at PA_MAJORMINOR@.la from the end to the start of
libpulse_la_LIBADD var in src/Makefile.am.

As usual, for further comments, CC me.