Jitter when using compositing (a.k.a. screen effects) in KDE 4

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Frode Severin Hatlevik
<frodeseverin at gmail.com> wrote:
> jitter is experienced such that the sound breaks into little
> non-continous pieces of stuttering. Please correct me if I am wrong

Presuming you are using fully updated PulseAudio from the stable-queue
git branch, and presuming there is no further kernel involvement,
quite probably the symptom is caused by sound drivers that need
fixing.

Best,
-Dan