Does SBC support dynamically changing bit rates and frame lengths?

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 10:07 PM, Burkhard Stubert
<burkhard.stubert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2010/1/4 Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering.net>
>>
>> On Sun, 03.01.10 03:27, Burkhard Stubert (burkhard.stubert at googlemail.com)
>> wrote:
>>
>> > So, my question is: Does pulseaudio's SBC implementation support
>> > dynamically
>> > changing bit rates and frame lengths? If so, how and where?
>>
>> No, we don't support this right now.
>>
>> We probably should though. Please file a bug in the BTS so that we
>> don't forget about this. Even better: prepare a patch ;-)
>>

> Thanks for the info. I'll certainly file a bug report. And, I might actually
> try to prepare a patch, although I might need some help ;-)

The current SBC implementation we have is just a copy of bluez's
implementation, so you should bring this up on the linux-bluetooth ML.

--
Jo?o Paulo Rechi Vita
MSc Computer Science Student