No startup detection with module-udev-detect in PulseAudio 0.9.18

On Mon, 2009-10-05 at 22:32 +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> On Fri, 02.10.09 19:26, Matthew W. S. Bell (matthew at bells23.org.uk) wrote:
> Oh, hmm, I was confused, sorry.

I guess, now I get to apologise.

> Is the SOUND_INITIALIZED property set for your device when enumerating
> fails? If not then PA won't find the device, and you can blame this
> bug on Marco. He should really stop doing his own rule-nonsense.

So, yes, this is exactly the problem, and at this point I have to bow
down and lick the feet of Sjoerd. The problem is of course fixed in a
new version of udev, which was installed, and would have been running
had the old udevd been listening to job control.

Off back under my rock...

Matthew