[ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 0.9.16-test1

On Wed, 24.06.09 12:07, Diego E. ?Flameeyes? Petten? (flameeyes at gmail.com) wrote:

>  - the default.pa gets changed to use udev-detect, but it still builds
> hal-detect;

It's fine to build PA against both HAL and udev at the same
time. However, you shouldn't load both modules at the same time.

Also, you don't gain much by linking against both HAL and udev. I'd
hence suggest passing --disable-hal to configure to drop HAL
explicitly. That's at least what I do in Fedora now.

Lennart

lennart [at] poettering [dot] net