asyncq.c: q overrun, queuing locally

'Twas brillig, and Chris at 29/12/09 12:19 did gyre and gimble:
> so it appears as if most all IO functions are affected.

Yes, this is expected. It wont "target" any specific operations. IO
bottle necks will affect pretty every operation/application that uses IO.

> How would I get the newer version to test?

It's in the main/testing repository. You can use this to install testing
versions of various applications that will probably become official
uptates in time.

Probably best to ask in Mandriva specific place for help/advice on that
(e.g. #mandriva on Freenode IRC)

Col

--

Colin Guthrie