Segmentation fault when load module-alsa-sink by commandline

I found below lines in src/Makefile
#am__append_35 = \
#>-->---libalsa-util.la \
#>-->---module-alsa-sink.la \
#>-->---module-alsa-source.la

This may be why there is no module-alsa-xxx.so produced. If I un-commented it, a compiling error occurs with info "modules/alsa-util.c:29:23: error: asoundlib.h: No such file or directory". But I really installed alsa-lib-devel and asoundlib.h is actually at /usr/include/alsa/. Seems something wrong happened when bootstrap.sh run.