Segmentation fault when load module-alsa-sink by commandline

Hi All:
        I am newbie to PA. Now I am trying to enable PA from scratch. When I enter ?load-module module-alsa-sink? it complains ?no such file found?, then I launch PA with param ?-p /usr/lib/pulse-0.9/modules/? unfortunately a segmentation fault happen while I load module-alsa-sink. I notice default.pa uses module-hal-detect instead of directly loading module-asla-xxx, so I want to know whether the issue I met is a known bug? Or any other methods to load module-alsa-xxx by manual?

BTW: I did above things in command line interface(pulseaudio ?nC) and the PA version is 0.9.13)

Many thanks?

Zhang Xin(Wing)
Intel, OTC ShangHai