Csound

Hi Colin,

Now Csound has an entry to Pulseaudio to use it as realtime renderer, so
i'm trying to use it on my Solaris station. The problem is that i get
really a communication between both softs, but the flux stops after some
lines. Other hand my paplay works greatly.

Using PA as rt renderer, in my terminal i have that :

   I: created 0 "Native client (UNIX socket client)"
   I: client 0 changed name from "Native client (UNIX socket client)" to
"csound"
   I: created 0 "csound-out" on solaris_output with sample spec
float32le 1ch 44100Hz
   I: Creating new entry for <pulsecore/protocol-native.c$csound>

First looks this good ?

And after that, what could i try in my etc/pulse config ?

Cheers,

Sergio