New user with questions on multiple USB sound devices

> If you want to use both cards in the same jack graph, you
> will inevitably need to compensate the timing difference
> with resampling. Both Jack diplomat and Pulseaudio are able
> to do it, so it's not so big problem in this case.

Thanks Tanu. It wasn't the answer I was hoping for but I think I understand.

I did manage to get the jack diplomat source here:

http://spark.woaf.net/jack_diplomat-0.70.tar.bz2

I'll have to wait till I get home tonight to see if this will work out
but from glancing through the README, I've got my hopes up again.

Thanks for your help,

Dewey