hp-wmi: info hotkey has no keycode or scancode

Guys, the "info" illuminated touch-key (hotkey?) on my laptop "doesn't
work", showkey doesn't report any keycode or scancode. I don't see any
wmi related error messages from dmesg. All the other illuminated
"hotkeys" work fine, although confusingly evtest and "libinput
debug-events" report that they're coming through the event interface
associated with "AT Translated Set 2 keyboard" instead of "HP WMI
hotkeys", but hey, as long as I receive them I'm okay :p.

hp-wmi.c does seem to reference it:
  { KE_KEY, 0x213b,  { KEY_INFO } },

How can I go about troubleshooting this? (I'm using kernel 6.6.8)