Re: Firmware upgrade broke SW_TABLET_MODE on HP Dragonfly G2

On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 at 21:43, Maxim Mikityanskiy <maxtram95@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Okay, now I'm double confused; the only HP Elite Dragonfly G2 firmware
> > on the LVFS has never been in any stable branch.

Ahh, I didn't expect T90 as the firmware name; found it.

I emailed the BIOS team some time ago and asked them for a response
but got nothing back. Sorry this happened to you -- vendors are under
strict instructions never to break things like this for a security
update.

Jorge, can you communicate this more clearly internally please and let
me know what to do about the LVFS updates please.

Richard