Re: Firmware upgrade broke SW_TABLET_MODE on HP Dragonfly G2

On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 at 14:18, Maxim Mikityanskiy <maxtram95@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If Jorge (or anyone else on the
> mailing list) could give me some contact of a person responsible for
> firmware on LVFS or the proper way to file a bug report, I would highly
> appreciate it.

You can open an issue here:
https://github.com/fwupd/missing-firmware-hp/issues -- but for this
kind of thing I'm happy to demote builds out of the stable remote
myself as firmware updates should *never* intentionally break things.
Jorge, have you contacted the correct people or do you want me to
demote the firmware for you?

Richard