Re: [hp_wmi] Recieving same keycode from two keys

> Hi Rhys,
>
> I just heard from another HP user that updating his BIOS fixed this for him,
> are you at the latest BIOS for your machine?

Thanks for notifing me, I just checked the HP website and there *is* a
bios update available for my laptop (released on Jul 7th). However, as
HP does not provide BIOS updates for my model through the LVFS
(desptite being a member), I am going to have to reinstall Windows -
which, as I am sure you can appreciate, is not an enjoyable task.
Especially trying to stop it messing with my pure Linux install.

> Regards,
>
> Hans

Regards,
Rhys Perry