Re: HP Zbook studio G5 Brightness and mic mute keys give same scancode

Hi,

On 11/12/20 7:25 PM, Friso Smit wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if you have read the previous mails in this thread, but the
> problem is solved, at least for me, with a bios update.

At that is good to know.

> I don't know how
> it works exactly, but all keys produce different scan codes now. Are there
> still some models where this is a problem?

Yes this is till a problem on at least the hp-pavilion-cx-0598na, see
the mail thread starting here:

https://lore.kernel.org/platform-driver-x86/CAGTBY+sgwYrDPtQgJV=TcXJ73n8TGf9Nw=arCfWMUrVFzAsEVQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

I've just asked the reported of that problem to check if there is a BIOS
update for his system.

Regards,

Hans